Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One year!


So, we had our FIRST anniversary this past weekend and we were able to take a mini vacation and stay in a cabin in Pigeon Forge for three nights. We had a great time, it was relaxing, and I wish I was still there! Enjoy the pics below!





Kitchen





Bedroom






Living room




Very large jacuzzi that took 45 minutes to fill up




Hot tub!

Yummy Dinner!!








The excellent cook!






We at here for breakfast one morning





This is the top tier from our wedding cake, so of course we had to eat it on our anniversary. We ate a couple of bites, but surprisingly, it was not as good one year after it was baked!

2 comments:

brook said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad you had fun on yuor vacation- it looked so relaxing. I met Tommy at a tailgate one of the orthodontists in town hosts every year. It was a last minute thing for me to go, and I was so glad I did. :)

The Fiscus Family said...

Congratulations Chris & Bonnie! May God continue to bless your marriage.

Love and miss you,
Jane