Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Surgery

hey folks!! just wanted to let every one know that I (bonnie) will be having surgery on Friday the 24th. i have been having many stomach problems and found out that it is due to my gall bladder being a quitter. we found that i have gall bladder disease and it has completely shut down so we are taking it out! i will have to be out of work for a week, so please pray for speedy recovery and for us to quickly find out what i can eat without getting sick. thanks for all your prayers!!

3 comments:

The Langfords said...

Your my second friend this month who has had to have her gal bladder removed. I will be praying for you to have a speedy recovery. Remember to take it easy and not try to do too much... You just had a organ removed. I will be sending lots of love your way!!! Jess

brook said...

I'll be praying for you! Keep us updated on how you're doing!
Brook

Candice Rogers said...

Bon, I am praying for you today and for the recovery....keep us updated girl!